This guide describes a quick and easy process that IndieCade developers (and speakers) can follow to create and maintain an article about their game (or themselves) on the IndieCade Wiki. For a more detailed guide, see Help:Game Page.
- Create a Gamepedia account if you haven't already done so. Log in to Gamepedia here or at the top right of the page.
- Click the "Edit Source" link at the top right of the article. If "Edit Source" is not visible, click the "Edit" link.
- Each "field" (the line of text that starts with a pipe | and ends with an equals signs =) represents one section of the game page template. Fill in each section with information about your game. An explanation of what each field represents can be found on this Help page (for speakers, refer to this page).
- If you'd like to add images to your article, you can do so by uploading them using the button on the Source Editor toolbar, or by dragging them into the editing window. Make sure to name your files so that it is obvious which game the image is depicting.
- Click "Save Changes". Congratulations, you've published your first article on the IndieCade Wiki!